Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wings of Prayer - ODBD Sketch Challenge

This week was a sketch challenge at Our Daily Bread Design. I was in awe of the many beautiful cards I viewed. Angels bring messages from God and I have several I enjoy getting all inky to use on cards. I have also been working on some of those cute little tissue box holders featured in a Splitcoaststampers tutorial and plan to make one for a friend who is close to the Lord and is undergoing chemo. This card will go with it. Thanks for looking.






My stamps are ODBD words, and Inkadoo. I used my nestie to cut the first oval and then sponged in Lovely Lilac around it while it was still in the nestie. Also used a Tim Holtz die, ribbon and rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and comforting creation for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, what a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and I hope that it will comfort your friend! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I hope and pray that your friend's chemo is successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I am sure your friend will treasure this. Love your colors! Gorgeous take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10