Friday, May 13, 2011

Thank You



Since blogger was down for a day it looks like my Thank You to Angella Crockett at our Daily Bread Designs Blog didn't get posted.  What a surprise when I found out she had chose my 'Count Your Blessings' with a flower as the 'Customer Card of the Day' this week!  If that wasn't enough the lovely things she said about both me and my work was very uplifting.   The Our Daily Bread Blog and Angela's blog are one of my favorite to visit for ideas and inspiration, their design team members are really gifted.  Thank you for the honor - it just made my day!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sherry, enjoy, I just got my stamps this past week, have fun and WTG!!

    Blessings, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry, your card is beautiful. I am so glad you got chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10