Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stamp Show Georgia


   Sandee Shanabrough, me, and Kelley at the Our Daily Bread Designs Booth in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Sandee  is a member of the Breadsticks Design Team. What a blast working the stamp show, and meeting in person people whose blogs I follow.  I had the privilege of helping Our Daily Bread Designs when they were in Collinsville, Illinois last June and was so happy they were willing to have me back to help out after I moved to Georgia.
     Kelley and her husband Rick are the nicest people.  Josh who works with them was there as well - a great young man.  It warms my heart how organized they are setting up, working the booth and then tearing down....they have it all down to a science.  I especially enjoy helping them pack it up to put in the truck because it makes you realize how hard they work and what road warriors they are.
    Visiting with the people who come to shop is great fun.  Kelley has tons of cards, made by the Design Team displayed all over, and customers 'ooh and ahh' as they browse, shop and get inspired.
Julie Warner - another Breadstick was there as well.

     Of course, I didn't just work the booth I got some shopping in as well and can't wait to start getting inky and play......look for me to post a few of my new creations this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherry!!!! I had a blast too! It was so good to meet you! I love talking to the customers, they always love the ODBD booth!!! Hope we can work the booth again next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10