Friday, August 3, 2012

Buckaroo in training

     Women of the Wild West - woo hoo - got me my cowboy.  After losing to higher bids on e-bay a sister stamper hooked me up. A little across the continent negotiating and at long last I had him in my arms....thank goodness I have an understanding husband!   The Man's a little used, but what man isn't LOL!!  Some of the ladies at Splitcoaststampers have a little rivalry going on about the Man here - I made this card for the Get Dirty Masculine challenge.  I have been waiting for the little buckaroo to arrive for a week with this card in mind.  I do like my western stamps. 



Materials:  Spellbinders, Copics, Stampin Up Wild Wild West, Sutter Stamps, Unity sentiment, Local King Rubber Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10