Sunday, May 12, 2013

Retro Fun

     The Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers this week is Silli - you can visit her gallery here.  She had posted a darling retro image on a card, that I first took note of several weeks ago. I have a few retro digis that I have been wanting to use and when I went through her gallery again today I thought what better card to CASE than hers to honor her as Featured Stamper. When I first purchased the patterned paper you see here I knew it was meant to have a retro image on it - how could it not - its called Happy Days!!  I used my Copics to give some color to the image, generated a saying for the front, and fussy cut around the cans from another sheet in the set.  I will be using this as a Birthday Card once I generate an appropriate saying for the inside.
     These retro images really are catchy - guess I'm getting old, this could be my mom in the kitchen when I was younger - I have a few more that are just as sweet and hope to get them on paper soon. Ya'll have a great day!!

Supplies:  Digi from Graphics Fairy, docrafts Happy Days Designerstax, computer, Spellbinders, Copics

Postede:  Splitcoaststampers FS337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10