Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spring into summer

     I was working on this image before vacation, and feel like I need her finished up with Summer around the corner.  This image so reminds me of my bestie Vicki.  We are complete opposites and often laugh about it.  I am an early riser, she hates mornings - I am ultra conservative, she likes to pretend she can be, but is much more liberal than I am - she loves to relax in her garden, I do not have a green thumb and look for reasons not to grow things.  When I saw this image at Mo's Digital Pencil I just had to click 'buy' and add her to my collection.

      For my inspiration today I used the Sketch Challenge 439 over at SCS shown above.  I turned my card sideways and changed the shapes up a little.  There are days that challenges like this can be great inspiration when your trying to finish projects up.  The original design was somewhat similar, but I am glad I let the sketch inspire me.

Materials:  Mo's Digital Pencil Image and Sentiment, Cheery Lynn Flourish Die, Spellbinders Oval Die, Corner punch, MME Paper, Copic Sketch Markers, Ribbon


2 comments:

  1. How precious that you thought of your "opposite" buddy when you saw this image - love how sometimes the more we are opposite, the more we "gel" when we are together!! This Mo image is so perfect for a spring card, when "most" people like to dig in the dirt - the sentiment is perfect - not sure where you get your sentiments, but they are always a match made in heaven!! Thumbs up, Cowgirl, ya done good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kush, you did this Mo image up right! I love your beautiful coloring and that sky bg is fabulous! Your friend will most definitely LOVE this not only for the beauty of the card, but also the beauty of your friendship! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10