Saturday, August 2, 2014

3-D paper crafting

     Recently made my boss an Anniversary card for her husband.....it was such fun making it that I thought I would add one to my Etsy shop.  This particular one is for a 25th Anniversary - I love that I can personalize this style any way that someone may want.  I loved using my Silhouette Cameo to make this, literally everything except the flowers was print/cut with my Cameo - its a great machine that I am pretty sure can do even more if I could find a way to spend more time working with it.  Maybe now that I am partially retired I will get to play more.
     The outside of this box used an embossing folder - the lid of the box for my boss had her initials on it, all fancy schmancy looking!  We also used a picture on each side of hers - the left side had her wedding photo, and the right side had a recent photo of she and her husband, it turned out very nice.  Having used their personal photos on it I don't feel comfortable posting it to the blog, just trust me that it was lovely :)
   
     I will probably make some more of these for Valentines day.......already have one started for Halloween, its going to be spooktacular, bwahahahaha!
    Thanks for stopping by.

Materials:  Silhouette Cameo, Celebrate It Ribbon, Metallic card stock, cardstock, Martha Stewart punch,

1 comment:

  1. This is very nicely done...I'm sure the Anniversary couple loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10