Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bwahahah on your Birthdeay

     Yes, another Exploding Box card - I love making these!!!  Some people walk through the craft store looking for paper - I walk through the craft stores and my head explodes with ideas for these boxes.
     I know some people born on Halloween and thought this would be a fun card idea.  The skull is actually sitting on a spring type topper - LOL - I got the spring  from a Christmas decoration I picked up for another exploding box card that I took apart to use the pieces and the spring was left over - can we say re-purpose!!! Waste not want not.
     The headstone and coffin are digital stamps from Tiddly Inks - she has the most adorable images. These were intended to be used with her cute little witch, but they worked perfectly here.
     I couldn't help myself with the lid - the hand looking like bones was the perfect topper.  This one is going in my Etsy Shop - already working on a Christmas one, then I need to stock a few more cakes - it is such fun to be busy creating.
    The sentiment in the card reads (starting on the top panel) "It would be a grave mistake - not not wish you Happy Birthday"
     Thanks for stopping by to look.  Of course it goes without saying that I used my Silhouette Cameo to produce many of the pieces for this, including the sentiments with the digital stamps on them.

Materials:  Silhouette Cameo, card stock, embellishments from Michaels, Googly eyes, Tiddly Ink Digital Stamps, Copic Markers, Recollections embellishments. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10