Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ladybug Exploding Box Card in process

     Today I was working on a special order for someone who needs a Ladybug themed exploding box card.  Its always such fun designing and playing with new requests like this one.  I had some ladybug paper for the outside in my stash and then purchased a ladybug file from the Silhouette store. Below is my 'high tech' way of keeping things in place when I glue them - this is the top layer of the two tier cake that will go inside this exploding box card.  It contains the name of the young lady the card is going to as well as the number one for her age.


     This is the base layer, not all glued down yet.....the larger ladybugs have been mounted on action wobbles so they shake when you touch them - these always get the attention of younger children.  There are still a few more details needed on the cake when the two layer attached and I have to add a personalized message to the top panel with the customers well wishes and name.....Just too much fun making these exploding box cards.

          Thanks for looking - I will probably add o ladybug style exploding box to my Etsy shop its been so much fun doing this one.


Supplies:  Silhouette Cameo, SIL Ladybug File, Card Stock, Cover stock, action wobbles, designer paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10