Saturday, March 18, 2017

Romping Bunnies

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


As I perused Splitcoast Stampers last week this card from Kittie747 caught my eye.  Over the years I have followed (stalked) Kittie - her work is so detailed, creative and outstanding.  After seeing her card I had to dig out my new bunny dies and get to work.  The frame is my favorite Spellbinders Floral Die that I layered with pop up for dimension.  My greenery is from an old but well used Martha Stewart punch (I am however going to buy the new IO foliage die I recently discovered).....the little flowers are an ancient small hand punch that I have had for at least 10 years.   


These adorable little bunnies are Cottage Cutz dies that I ran thru my cutter using beige card stock then I used some Ranger Distress ink and a sponge to color around them.  I dug out my smallest circle hand punch and gave these cuties an eye - using a larger circle hand punch I cut a piece of brown paper and layered it under the first cut - a little extra work but I wanted them to be precise looking.   Compared to Kittie I kept this card pretty simple but I am pleased with the results and cant' wait to put it in the mail for Easter.

Thanks for stopping by

Materials:  Spellbinders, MS punch, Card stock, Ranger Ink, Cottage Cutz Die

2 comments:

  1. Your stalking Kittie's site has sure inspired a brilliant bunny card!! Love how you have used both the inside and outside of your beautiful layers to create "movement" of those critters. As always, the coloring is out of this world GORGEOUS!! Good to see you settled in and creating again!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling!!! I love this fun scene!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10