Many thanks to Shelly N for presenting me with the Leibster Blog Award.
How very thoughtful of her to think of me. You can visit her blog for a whole lot of inspiration.
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear, but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster, means favorite or dearest, and the Liebster Award is designed to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award, the recipient must pass it on to five more blogs of note.
Okay winners, here’s what you need to do.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
The blogs I follow that I think deserve this award are:
Cards by Jan - http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Joyfully Handcrafted (Joy) - http://joyfullyhandcrafted.blogspot.com/
Betty's Stamps and Life Musings - http://bettystamps.blogspot.com/
Tracy at Present Scraps - http://presentstorms.blogspot.com/
Margaret at Cards and Cats - http://nutsandcats.blogspot.com/