Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Coffee....


Yep - another Z-fold card.  I was stalking people on blogger and came across The Verve Blog they were offering a free digi (how could I pass up a free digi).  They also suggested using the digi and posting it so I decided to try this little Lori Whitlock file using the sentiments from Verve, everybody needs an uplifting card in their stash......this turned out as cute as I expected it to turn out, I even added a little Wink of Stella to the froth on the two cuppas....


Materials:  Card Stock, Verve Digi, Lori Whitlock cut file, Silhouette Cameo

Challenges:  Verve Spread A Little Sunshine Challenge


2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous! Love those sweet, puffy, foam clouds on your cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, I love your Z fold coffee card. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10