Thursday, October 21, 2010

Whimsical Fun Christmas Card

This is a card I am making to sell at a church craft show.  The stamps are by Paper Inspirations and Inky Antics.  I stamped the words onto the navy paper in VersaMark and then stamped them again on white cs in Night of Navy ink by Stampin Up.  I layered them to allow the words to show on the navy as a background paper.  I like the Inky Antics Nativity scene and will probably use it in some ornament. 

Cards posted on my blog are also posted on Splitcoaststampers under Kushabella.   

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Navy, silver and white - always an elegant combo.

    Congrats on joining the blogging world. I'll be sure to stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,

    Very pretty card. Good luck at the church craft show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10