Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a Girl Thing

What a crazy weather week here....first 3 inches of snow on Monday and then 80 degrees yesterday...today it is cool and cloudy. Not complaining just justifying being in my stamp room coloring :)
Have had this digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil for a while and wanted to make a 'girlie' card. She is soooo adorable. When my kids were young a group of us would get together every Friday - one of the kids favorite things to do was pull out the 'dress up' box and go to town putting things on....even my son got into it with capes and fun hats. Couldn't help but think of this when I was coloring little Ruby here. I used my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The sentiment is from my computer.
I am going to enter her in the Stampin Sisters In Christ Challenge this week.

Supplies: Ruby from Mo's Digital Pencil, Nestabilities, DP and vellum, Pearls from Michaels, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Sweet image. You colored it beautifully!! Thanks for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image Sherry! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your blog on the The Outlawz, and came over to take a look and I'm so happy that I did - your creations are absolutely beautiful and of course, I love Kenny Chesney ;) I am a follower now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty cheery card, so sweet, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! I remember my daughter dressing up when she was little!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10