Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Box of Goodies

     With Valentines day approaching I wanted to make something besides a card for some friends.  This little box seemed just perfect for what I needed.....While I could have made it larger and decorated it more I opted for one that is only 3 inches by 3 inches.  Six miniature Kit Kats fit in it just perfectly.  I like it so much I will probably make one for my son and daughter as well. For this one I dug out a stamp from a set I have had a few years and not used for some time.  In spite of it being for Valentines day I used no red, just wasn't in a red mood.  The basic measurements for cutting are below.


Thanks for stopping by,
Cut CS for box that pulls out 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 and score at the one inch line on each side.
Wrap for the box is 8 1/2 inches by 3 inches and scored at 1, 4, 5 and 8
Card topper is 6 x 3 and scored at 3 and 1 1/2 - then cut a 3 x 3 piece to stamp and adhere to this.
These are the measurements for the basic pieces, decorating the sides, card and box are up to you.  This would look good made with patterned paper and save some cutting and glueing.

Materials:  Nestabilities, MS punch, pearls, brads, CS, Sentiment (I think is Fiskar)

Challenges:  CES Challenge #69, Card Makin Mamas, Something Old 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10