Monday, July 16, 2012

A Giraffe for Alex

    The Teapot Tuesday challenge at Splitcoast Stampers was all about girafffes for Alex.  She is a 17 year old who has had some serious health issues with complications from her Chrones. This challenge is a destination challenge where we make cards with a specific person in mind and send them to them.  Alex likes giraffes, when the Teapotters are done with her she will have a herd, jungle, or whatever, lining her dresser.
     It was a 'tall' challenge for me this week (tee hee, I made a funny) - especially since I don't have any giraffe stamps...I mean I can do western in my sleep, but a giraffe, oh my - what to do.  Just had to draw my own and color her up.  So I can safely say this card was made with no stamps damaged in the process...a first for me.  Enjoy.  

Challenge:  MMTPT207 at Splitcoaststampers.  


Materials:  My imagination, copics, tree by Jolee, scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10