Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kissed by the sun and God

 

  This little cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil "Little Umbrella" screams summer....and I think now that it is mid August (and kids are back to school here) I have realized all those things I meant to do to celebrate the sun.  When we were at the Ranch I had to watch my sun time by the pool, and riding (not easy when its 110 degrees) as the medication I was on warned me to be cautious....I decided to follow the directions and did not get to spend the time I so enjoy in the pool and basking in the sun.  Now, before I know it, summer is just about gone!  So why not color up this lovely lady.
      When I began coloring her I posted her in process on my Facebook page.  One of my friends, who is in charge of Cross Walk Bookstore in Missouri (where I send a lot of my Christian cards for sale) challenged me to put some scripture to it and send it to them.  Loved the challenge - while there were some scriptures I thought of, I just happened to get a Stampin' Up order in the mail a few days later and lo and behold my Trust God set contained what I think is a perfect sentiment.  "Each one of us is God's special work of art".  Inked it up, put it on paper, and viola - a card that makes me 'smile'.  I am in the process of coloring and putting a few more of these together as I think it is the perfect birthday card for a few of my friends.

Materials:  Stampin' Up sentiment, Mo's Digital Pencil, Copics, cardstock, corner punch, Marvy punch, Inkadinkadoo shells stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10