Monday, September 17, 2012

Vanity Plates

     I have no idea what came over me as I was walking the aisles of Hobby Lobby....I will say that I was listening to my usual country western station as I drove over, so I will blame Kip Moore and his song: Something 'Bout a Truck.  This little stamp - LOL - not so little, just hollered for me to bring it home.  Lordy, I thought, what do I need with a truck stamp......but as you can see those voices in my head won.
     This card turned out nothing like the original idea I had, but that's okay with me as I think what it evolved into was even better.  It also screamed out to be colored in red - ahhh, red Copics, a challenge to work with, but I got er done.  Then I just HAD to have vanity plates - at a recent craft fair I saw this saying and it stuck in my head so I printed it up and added it.  Step cards are always fun, this one looks so much better in person with the 3-D effect of the trees and the truck on pop ups to make them all stand out.  I have to tell you I had way too much fun putting this together, thinking of just the right person to send it to.

Materials:  Copics, Print Works Stamp, Computer, Cottage Cutz Die, Paper House American Road Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10