Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SC314 and CC301 Splitcoaststampers Challenge

I made this card for a friend who has been going through a lot this last year. I used red, black and white for CC301, challenge and the layout from the SC 314 challenge. Hope to stay busy in my stamp room since I don't have to be back at work until next week.



To keep the white background from being too plain I stamped it with a background stamp and used my CB on the red paper for some texture, then I used a Fiskar punch to create the lattice look. Personally I enjoy these colors together....and was happy to see them as part of the challenge this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry,

    Great card for the challenge. Glad you have some time off to create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10