Thursday, January 20, 2011

Young at heart

We had over six inches of snow last night and after shoveling the driveway this morning I decided to do something relaxing....that means I hit my stamp room for a little fun. Papercraft Star had a challenge using some fun colors, ribbon and stamping so I decided to make a birthday card for a friend and submit it for their challenge. I especially like the sentiment as I realize that 'growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional'. I think I like this statement because I haven't outgrown liking to cut, paste, stamp and color!!





Used some Tempting Turquoise CS that I ran thru the CB as well as stamped on. The background is Raspberry CS....this little stamp was only $1.00 from JoAnn's and I think she is especially cute. Other items used were my nesties, ribbon. and copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. This is darling, Sherry! That sentiment is wonderful and perfect with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the image and the way you paired the colors works perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, this is such a cute card! The image is adorable and the sentiment is so true. Your friend will love this card! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very cute! We've had a lot of snow lately too, gives me a great reason to stay cozy indoors and get inky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10