Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Daily Bread Design Scripture Release

     What a thrill to be able to create a card for the new Customer Scripture release by Our Daily Bread Designs.   
     When we 'blog hoppers' were asked to list our favorite scripture during the blog hop several months ago it was hard to choose just one, there is so much wisdom in the Bible.   As a believer in Christ as my Savior this is a very uplifting scripture that lets me know that in spite of all I may have done, the guilt I might want to hold onto, it is all in my past when I come to Him....no looking back and hanging on to things....I begin anew.
     Many of you know that I recently moved to Georgia after 17 years of living in Missouri......my stamp room has not even been put back together yet, in fact most of it is still in boxes!  It was a real challenge to locate what I needed for this card.  The movers were very considerate of my stuff and most things were pretty well organized in boxes, I am so use to just reaching around for things that I really had to think about what I wanted to use before I started.  It was fun to take a few hours and leave the boxes behind to play with my stamps and paper...... When I put the card together butterflies seemed  to be calling to me......that and some bling!!!  I was very pleased with the results. 
     Be sure and check out the other scriptures released in this set - just visit  Our Daily Bread Designs Blog.  where you can see the other lovely cards created from this new release.

Materials used:  Our Daily Bread Design Stamp, MS punch, CS, Penny Black floral stamp, rhinestones, Spellbinders Grand Caliber Scalloped die, Versafine black.  





6 comments:

  1. Sherry, your card is gorgeous and the verse you chose is so very moving to me! Congrats on being a part of the ODBD 3rd Anniversary challenge. Your work (and heart) are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, congrats on the scripture verse that you chose for your card. Your work is beautiful.

    Wow, I didn't realize that you lived here for 17yrs. Hope you are all settled and enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sherry! Happy belated birthday to you!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sherry! Got your blog from the outlawz site and am a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love your beautiful round card design...the colors and stamps you used are gorgeous and I love how you added the bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry,

    Your scalloped scripture card is fabulous! Love the Penny Black floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10