Saturday, July 16, 2011

Faithfulness

They come to pack us this week and the move begins - there is a slight wait on getting into the new place so my stamp space will be out of commission for a few weeks.....very frustrating for me.  Hope to get some Thank You cards together as I have many to send out......in the meantime I was playing with my Nestabilities and dug out my Lotus Pendants.....they are so fun to layer.  Used Mojo Monday 199 to inspire me and put this card together.  Really enjoying using this paper from K & C the florals are so rich and vintage looking.



Challenges:  Mojo Monday 199
                   Stampin Sisters in Christ

Supplies:  CS, K&C Paper, Lotus Pendants and Circle Nestabilities, Pearls, Ribbon, Cross Brad, Our Daily Bread Design stamp

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, best of luck with your move.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, this is so beautiful. Love your Nestabilities set. Good luck with your move and much happiness in your new home. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I know I'll be singing this song the rest of the day now! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous with the double die cuts behind the image and the fabulous celtic cross embellie. Lots of luck with your move - we just went thru that a few months back so I can relate to not having your craft space for awhile. Hang in there !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love that spellbinders die you used! I don't have that one yet. ;D I too love the K&Co papers.

    PS I love the western style font on your blog header. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sherry! I love the floral background paper - so pretty and vintage. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome, great details...hope your week is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10