Saturday, June 2, 2012

And a one, and a two, and a three...



     Oooh, I just love Mumu by Mo Manning.......just before I went on vacation I purchased this stamp. Next trip to the stamp store I want to get the one with her hanging the laundry.  She just reminds me of a free spirit, unafraid to shake that booty with an in your face attitude.
     The challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ was to do something on your card your afraid of.  I don't really fear trying anything when it comes to stamping, but there are styles and techniques that are for sure out of my box.   Sooooo, I decided to distress the edges of my background paper as well as sew around them. (I am so NOT grunge that it was a challenge for me to even get those edges messy). I also decided to work on perfecting my paper piecing by cutting her skirt out of some lovely paper I have been hoarding.  There were several sentiments I felt fit this cha cha mama, but for today's card I chose this one by Inkadinkado.  The next one I make with her I plan on using another sentiment from this set that says 'Confidence is Sexy' with a truly wild paper pieced skirt!!

Materials:  Mo's Digital Pencil, Copic markers, Pearls, Inkadinkado Sentiment

Challenges:  Stampin Sisters in Christ  , The Perfect Sentiment, Anything Goes  PSC34

2 comments:

  1. This lady just makes me smile! Love the die cut and how you added the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image :) Very pretty card. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10