Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A good cause...



     Most of the cards I make are for friends, family, Church or the Ranch.....but there are many that I play around coloring and following through on ideas I have.  This week I took those cards that didn't have a specific purpose and boxed them up for shipment to OPERATION WRITE HOME.  These cards are sorted and sent overseas by a group of  volunteers.  When they arrive our soldiers can look through the very well organized selection and take cards they want to send to family, friends, and loved ones.  So glad to know something I have created will be used by someone who serves this country and defends my freedoms.  God Bless them all.   

     Consider sending some of your cards to this very worth while group!!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sherry!! I just love all the clean white and your combo of blue and yellow. Very Summery!!! This would be perfect for this week's ODBDSLC challenge as well (it closes at 8 a.m. today) When you get a chance, can you email me at olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com. I have something I want to ask you.

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donating those cards to Operation Write Home was such a wonderful thing to do. I'm sure your cards will be treasured because of the love you put into them. The butterfly one is gorgeous. I love the way you colored it and the flowers as well as the embossing. It's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Sherry! Love the ef you used and this pretty color combo is perfect! What a wonderful thing to do with your "extra" cards! It's another way to bless others with your talents God gave you!!!

    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10