Sunday, July 21, 2013

King of the Jungle

   Had a little fun joining in on the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers from yesterday (IC398).  After finding a lion charm at Persona for my inspiration I quickly decided to try out this 3-D lion card from Robert Subuda.  Once again I put my Silhouette to work.  After downloading the design from the web, I scanned it and loaded it into my Silhouette for cutting.  To save on some coloring time I cut this from some colored cardstock and then used my Copics to color some of the areas for highlighting.  He is just too cute and has been fun to open and close - keeps me giggling. He is going to be a Birthday card......I got a little carried away with the background layers he is on......may have to pay a little extra postage, but sure worth it.

Supplies:  Silhouette Cameo, Copics, Cardstock, Glue, Robert Subuda pattern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10