Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

    This little card is in answer to a challenge by a friend over at Splitcoaststampers.  She decided it was time for a little Jammer Town fun........Jammer Town for those not familiar with the term is when we crazy stampers spend the day in (gasp) our jammies craft all day and make up stories about our cards (you can click on the link and see some of our saneness).  Its my Birthday this weekend so I rightly feel I should be able to do what ever I wish and stamping is high on that list.
     Blooms aka Pat posted a menu from The Redneck Gourmet  located here in the great State of Georgia.  Several of us have let that menu inspire us to make cards and create some yarns about it.  Mostly I joined in on this because she "Double Dawg Dared" us to ---- now I don't know about you but when I get a "Double Dawg Dare" I joins in.
     I recently purchased these cute little stamps at the Scrapbook Convention from the Rubbernecker booth.  Then as a Birthday present to myself I went to my favorite little stamp store in Roswell and got some new supplies.  This card is cut using a die from Ann's Paper Art.  It is really for use as a stitching stencil, but it comes with about 5 other dies that are great for cards - the card shape and the sentiment shape were both cut using dies from this set.  I also indulged myself with a little Graphics 45 paper, wanting a ribbon to go with the paper, and having the right color but wrong size I decided to create my own little paper bow.  A first and I kinda like it.

Challenges:  All Sorts Challenge #220 use new stash

Supplies:  Graphics 45 Paper, Rubbernecker Stamps, Ann's Paper Art dies, Gold Leafing Pen



3 comments:

  1. Like it too with all the tweaks and turns with your new toys - so glad you joined us in Jammertown today - just in time for Happy Hour - oops, I feel another card coming on!! Birthday Hugs to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh greens and great design, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word... this is bright or loud if you want to with the theme. I love it, awesome job. Never got around to making mine.... sniff... sniff...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10