Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Savior is Born.....

    Once again I will say I just love my Silhouette Cameo.  This sweet and lovely poinsettia was cut on it from a Lori Whitlock cut file.  It is framed beautifully with a little extra greenery from my Cheery Lynn die as well.
     If you saw my previous post you may have read that it was a busy day in my Stamp castle recently.  I can be forgiven for thinking it is Christmas since I work in the retail world and as we ramp up for the holiday it sometimes feels like its already here.  I used my Spellbinders Radiant Rectangle die to create this in the same manner I created the one for the Halloween post earlier. The pages have Collal Silicone glue between them to keep them raised. The great thing about the poinsettia is I can make it ANY size I want using my Silhouette Cameo.  This whole card is no larger than 6.25 x 4.25 and has an easel stand I made with my own design on my Silhouette.  

    After making one in blue I just knew I would want one in red as well.  On this particular one I used my fave Krylon Gold Leaf pen around the edges of the outside of the red back.  Every time I look at these I make myself crazy - I think, "Oh I love the blue" - then I think, "Oh I love the red" - then I think "No I love the blue".  I swear each one is my favorite.  These to had to have boxes made to transport them in....still decorating those.  

     I have some more ready to assemble as I post this - think this will be a special Christmas card for some people close to me.  Not saying who, you know if you've been naughty or nice - just saying!!

Supplies:  Silhouette Cameo, Lori Whitlock File, Cardstock, Krylon Gold Leaf Pen, 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I really like the effect of the Krylon pen and the rich flower colours on the white card.

    Melanie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10