Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Get Well

     This card is for a Bella, she has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (only a few short months after her cousin Bridger received a more severe and aggressive cancer diagnosis).  The Teapotters over at Splitcoast have challenged us to make Isabella some cards to cheer her up.  I am late getting to the Tea Party.....which is rather ironic as I knew of Isabella's diagnosis and need for cards two weeks ago and made this card.  I'm just way behind in getting it to the post office.  The Teapotters will probably be making princess cards, I made this before the challenge, but I personalized it so Isabella would feel special.  You can read about Isabella here.  This card will get to the post office in the next two days and I am continuing to keep Isabella, her family and her cousin Bridger in my prayers......these kids are too young to have to go through all these treatments, breaks my heart.  What troopers they are.

Materials:  Old Bear Stamp, Silhouette Cameo for Letters, Ribbon, Cardstock, Spellbinders die, Copic markers

Challenges:  MMTPT272

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card Sherry. My thoughts are with Bella and her cousin too.

    Melanie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending special thoughts also for Bella and her cousin.
    Love this card and your sister one as well. May I ask if the bears are stamped directly onto the circle or cut out themselves and layered on the circle? Just trying to work it out from the photo :-)
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10