Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gift set of cards

     This is a set of cards I made for a friend I met for lunch before the holidays. I found the warm earthy tones of the BoBunny paper very soothing.  The set contained four different styles of cards.  On this one I made the flowers used to embellish it and a stamp by Impression Obsession.
     The paper and sentiment from My Favorite Things on this card just screamed butterflies.......these are metal and add a nice touch.
     My friend likes chickens and roosters and swore she wouldn't send this one out as she wanted to hang it in her kitchen....I told her I can always make another one.  Colored this fella with some copic markers and used an embossing folder that looks like chicken wire for the background.
     This sentiment is a favorite Spellbinder die and the leaves are from some ribbon in my closet.  The sentiment is a stamp from Stampabilities.
     We had a great lunch together the day I gave her these cards - we even took some time to stop by one of my favorite stamp shops while we on that end of town.


Supplies:  BoBunny Paper, Spellbinder dies, Cheery Lynn die, Martha Stewart punch, My Favorite Things, Copics, Stampabilities, Impression Obsession, Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely designs Sherry! The warm tones are so inviting and cheerful! I know how much friends appreciate gift sets, I’m sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Kush! All of your beautiful details make these definite works of heart....I know your friend loved them! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10