Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little LOV (Lily of the Valley)

     Finished playing with the card I started yesterday....it .needs to be in the mail later this week.  It is a bright and cheerful card that carries special Birthday wishes with it to a friend.
     I just love this little Lily of the Valley stamp "Rosie with Cake" - like all of their stamps she is just adorable.  Just received the Christmas ones I ordered last week and all I can say is 'sweet, sweet, sweet'!!!
     Even sweeter is the Cheery Lynn  Fanciful Flourish die I used to surround my Spellbinders Lacey Circle...The delicacy and details of this flourish are fabulous. I could play with them all day.



Materials used:  Cardstock, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Punch, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die, Recollections Flowers, Spellbinders Lacey Circle Die , Lily of the Valley Stamp, Copic Markers, CB Embossing Folder.


Challenge:  Celebrate the Occasion - ribbon. Party Time Tuesday - anything goes #35 , Make It Monday - Anything Goes #55,  Inky Impressions - #26 punches and dies

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, nicely done, thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card :) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge:) hope to see you return :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card Sherry. The colour co-ordinated papers and embellishment work superbly together with the colours of your image. Just fabulous. i saw your card on the make it monday blog and popped over to say hi.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what gorgeous autumnal colours and a beautiful die cut border
    Thanks for linking up at Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crazy for LOTV stamps.... and you made a wonderful lovely card with it. Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Hope to see you back next time. Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww thats such a cute image, love the bright colours you have used, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie!Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions
    Hugs
    Michele S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image, love all your extra touches! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's an adorable image!
    Really cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherry, your card is lovely! The image is darling!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sherry,

    Your card is so cute!!! I so envy your coloring ability. I really suck at coloring, even though I've invested a fortune in Copics. I AM learning, so there is hope for me. But still, it obviously comes naturally to you and I am jealous! By the way, you left a really lovely comment on my blog in response to my post where I spoke about how my difficulties with chronic pain. I was VERY touched, and thank you so much for your kindness. Hugs, Reva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry, ah, how cute. I love LOV stamps, too. Unfortunately, I don't own any yet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10