Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Work in progress

     They just installed my counter tops this morning and I have been unpacking and putting things where they belong.  Okay, I have putting things where ever I can right now, knowing I will rearrange them several more times these next few months as I work and see where I think I need everything to be.  It is just so exciting to finally have things out of boxes and in view.....couldn't help myself I got the ink out and started stamping.  Have a card I need to get ready and what you see below is the start of the project.......haven't worked with my copics in two months - oh boy, did it feel good to get them out.  Love this little Lily of the Valley stamp and have been wanting to put her on paper and play.  Also, playing with my new Die-namics die cut and some felt to make some little flowers....may or may not use them.


Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10