Sunday, January 27, 2013

STOP, in the name of Love

     Sometimes I think my life and all my friends live in my computer....I spend so much time creating, then loading and sharing, following others on Facebook, Pinning, perusing Splitcoast Stampers to leave comments, and get inspiration. But yesterday those activities paid off....the image above was free from Mo's Digital Pencil if you happened to be a follower on Facebook - since I'm a follower how could I resist a free digi.  Of course as soon as I downloaded it I HAD to color it.  The challenge at Oozak this month is 'Pink and Bling' so I used that as my inspiration.  Yeah, the sentiment may seem a little 'corny' but you have to admit it fits the image....I have been tapping my foot all afternoon humming this tune as well.

Supplies:  Digi from Mo's Digital Pencil, Computer for sentiment, Copics, Rhinestones, Cardstock Recollections Amour, Spellbinders

Challenges:  Oozak #10 Anything Goes with Pink and Bling

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on this fun digi. I grabbed it to but not sure when I'll color him. Beautiful card, love the circles and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique stamp, and I just love your design. Gorgeous card.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp! Great card. Thanls for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10