Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Birthday

   
    Traveling around Splitcoast this morning and came upon the Inspiration Challenge.....decided to jump in and play. We were to be inspired by a site that had lots of clothing, from prom dresses to everyday.  Considering I sell clothing as a job it was kind of fun to look at some designs by other manufacturers.  Color is big this spring, as are maxi dresses.....so I chose  this for an inspiration from Windsor 


    Shopping with my friend Katie a few weeks ago and came across this Art Impressions stamp...I just couldn't resist purchasing him.  Today I played with him and kept it pretty simple.  Colored him up with my Copics - inspired by this bright orange, then layered him over a floral background with multi colors, and used the sentiment he came with.
     Just love this grumpy lookin' fella....had to give him a little yellow in his eye to make it pop and go along with his gloomy 'tude'.   This will be going in my Birthday card stash, but may not be there long, I have a few people with birthdays soon that he might need to bring his good wishes to, tee hee!

Supplies:  Copics, Art Impression Stamp Set, Scissors, Oval Cutter, DP, pop ups

Challenges: for fun IC384

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha..yeah, I am glad you got that when we were at the store! I will have to borrow that sometime....he cracks me up! Awesome card, Kush! And your coloring looks awesome! Lori would be most proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the orange..I saw another interesting combination somewhere else: Orange, purple and green very bright...I guess these are the trendy colors...thanks for sharing the little story behind the card
    thanks for stopping by at my SCS gallery...
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10