Monday, July 4, 2011

Psalm 9:10

       My goal yesterday was to clean up some of my stamping area - of course as soon as I could see the counter I wanted to play!  I was working on some cards for the bookstore of the church I attend and  Stampin Sisters in Christ has a challenge this week for a CAS card a great way to get two things done at once.  Everyone knows we girls are multi taskers at heart.  
      I have been wanting to use the elegant oval stamp and matching die from Our Daily Bread Designs for a few weeks. My original idea was to layer more but I liked the simplicity of this as I put it together.   You may note be able to see from the picture but I used Zing Embossing Powder in Copper  when I stamped the Elegant Oval.....what a pretty color it is and it matches the color of the paper perfectly!!
     Happy 4th of July to all!!!

Challenges:  Stampin Sisters in Christ

Supplies:  ODBD Elegant Oval Stamp, Spellbinders Custom Die, Zing Copper EP, Vellum paper from Stampin' Up, Zva Creative pearls, ribbon. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! Oh my goodness you have used one of my favorite frames and dies here and love the copper!!! Your dp and beautiful ZVA Creative pearls butterflies are gorgeous! Such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for your continued support of Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verse and butterfly bling to match. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, beautiful card, love the verse and the pearls set it off so pretty. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant Sherry! I love those pearls and how you showed them off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, this is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10