Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Angels

     Recently purchased some adorable Lili of the Valley stamps for Christmas.  I immediately sat down and made 6 cards with the different images for my sisters and some other family members.  From my stash of Christmas DCWV I found some great paper...for this one I used a subtle background of holly leaves red on red with some gold metallic paper and Zva pearls (I like pearls) - These sweet little angels are mounted on my Spellbinders Floral Doily Motif die.  Sparingly used my glitter pen on their wings, stars and shoes.....I was very pleased with how this and the others all turned out.  Such simple but darling images.

Thanks for stopping by,

Challenges:  Lili of the Valley Challenge 121 A Christmas card for someone special., Make it Monday Challenge 63, Truly Scrumptious 70 Christmas with pearls, Hooked on Crafts Something Punched, Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 138 Punches, Forever Friends Christmas is coming, Stamping Scrapping Challenge Christmas, Bunny Zoe's Crafts Christmas with pearls

Materials:  Lili of the Valley Angels with Crib Stamp, Zva Pearls, Spellbinders Die, DSWV paper, Pearls, Metallic CS, Memento Ink, Copic Markers.  

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, I love the pearl embellishments! Thanks for stopping by from Make it Monday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image...I love LOTV stamps and this one is a real beauty!!!! The colors, papers, and the blingy flourishes look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card hun! I love this.
    Those flourishes as just gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image. Your coloring is lovely! I like the dies and papers you used to finish the card.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..Popping from MIM..Thanks a lot for your sweet comment:) This card apt for Christmas. The little angels are sooooooooo cute .. Pearls add beauty to the card. I like the die cut and the background design paper.. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! thanks for joining in at FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one gorgeous card Sherry, perfect for our Christmas card for Someone Special theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherry, this is beautiful and sophisticated and classy in every way. I love your backing paper, the gold plate behind and your image. It would be a pleasure for whomever you gave this to. Your coloring is great and the shading wonderful. The image is precious. I can see this hanging somewhere...just tooooooo pretty to ever put away!!!! Good success in the challenges, and of course ours at FOREVER FRIENDS. Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the rich traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work. Great design.
    I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10