Thursday, November 3, 2011

Every Word.....

     Yes, ANOTHER step card....once I started playing with this style I was just having too much fun to stop.   Today I used a scripture from Our Daily Bread Designs, Scripture Collection 7 - I will also enter it in their Stamping in Time Challenge #47.   The paper is from a fun DCWV  Christmas Combo I purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics, there have been a lot of fun papers in this pack.
     I have several favorite scriptures and decided to use this from Proverbs on my card.  It highlights for me that God is sovereign, holy and trustworthy and that His word can be relied on in times need.

Thanks for visiting:
Challenges:  Our Daily Bread Designs SNTODBD47, Dream Valley #19 Anything Goes, , Make It Monday #61

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant Sherry...gorgeous scripture..


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful center step card!! I love the verse you chose and the use of the musical paper and sponging. Very elegant.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping over from the Outlawz followers list. This card is ravishingly gorgeous! I love it. I looked at quite a few, which were beautiful and this is the one I particularly loved. Your artistry is amazing! Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10