Monday, October 17, 2011

God's Wonders


    Working on some Christmas cards and playing with a little stamp I just love by Impression Obsession called 'Lamb Awaiting'  - when I saw the challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs I pulled out a sweet scripture stamp from their 'Porch' series and decided to make some small note cards.  On the inside I have stamped 'May the miracle of Christmas live forever in your heart' with an old stamp I have from Stampin' Up.  I spritzed the outside with some Sparkle Shimmer Mist......A sweet little card.  

 

Supplies used:  Stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs, Impression Obsession, Stampin Up, CS, Corner punch, Copics, Glitter Gel Roll Pen.


Challenges:  Our Daily Bread Designs ODBDSLC 80 with a twist, Stampin Sisters In Christ Challenge 111




Thanks for looking,                                               



10 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite Christmas stamps, Sherry...you have colored it beautifully and I love the sentiment you added!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly a card that tugs at my heart - you have chosen the sweetest image here - and the sentiment couldn't fit better!! The soft sky you created with the spritzing fills that wonderful "white space" so well - yes, sometimes "less is more" - this is such an inspiring card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card great coloring and stamping.
    Diana L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly is a sweet card, Sherry. It is a perfect example of how a great stamp and sentiment does not need a lot of fru-fru to make a great creation.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a sweet image Sherry!! Love the verse to match it!! Thanks for joining the ODDB Shining the Light challenge again this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry this is so sweet! I love your image and the verses you used... wish I could see the shimmer in person... adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Sherry... simply beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh great card, love the image and sentiment, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, how sweet. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10