Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A New Creation

     Having a blast playing and making step cards.....decided to make one for the challenge this week at Our Daily Bread Designs.  Used a scripture from their Customer Favorites 2011 Scripture Series 2.  One of my favorite scriptures.  I have been so busy working on Christmas cards and western themes lately that I dug out some fresh bright colors to be a little different.  The challenge was to use three different geometric shapes on the card...I used an oval for the Scripture, various rectangles on the card and circles behind my nice bright bling.

Materials used:  Our Daily Bread Design Stamp, Spellbinders Oval Nestie, MS punches, CS, Recollections Rhinestones


Challenges:  ODBDSLC81
Thanks for looking,

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Sherry, this is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Center step Sherry!! I just love your colors and how you made the verse the focal point. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite Sherry! I just love that shade of green with the yellow. Oh, how I wish I had more time to try these step cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positively gorgeous step card, Sherry! What a way to display this beautiful Scripture, nestled in such peaceful colors, and set off like a true treasure with your bling. Congratulations on winning the Shining the Light Award on ODBD this week! Hugs and Blessings!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful step card, Sherry! Love the die (well at least I think it's a die?) and the center piece is just adorable!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10