Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Santa Horses

     I have been playing all week with my Impression Obsession stamp 'Santa Horses' by Melissa Gordon.  This is one of about 5 cards I have used this stamp on - I just love each and every one of them.  On this one I used my Copics to color and kept it rather simple - Some of these will probably go to the ranch with me as cards for friends I will see there.


Supplies used:  Impression Obsession Stamp, Copics, Ribbon, Nestie, CS, Corner punch


Entering this in the Outlawz Challenge GC101711 (Greeting Cards - Monday)



8 comments:

  1. Sherry, I can see why you used this stamp multiple times. It is amazing and so is your coloring.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry.... what a great image and so perfect for the challenge at SSIC! LOVE how you colored these beautiful horses!!! These will be perfect for your ranch friends!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, love those horses, congrats on being featured over at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful Sherry!! I just love how you colored the horses, they look so realistic!! Gorgeous!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i so love this horse stamp!! and love what you did with it..tfs..i'm a new follower from The Outlawz..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, love these horses. And that one has a star on his face. How cool. I really like that red and brown polka dot paper. Who's the manufacturer on that paper? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sherry! I haven't checked out their stamps lately, but will need to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the horses with the Santa hats, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments bring a smile to my face. Have a great day!!

01 09 10